Lake Naivasha Safari Tour
Lake Naivasha Safari Tour, offers a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located about 100km & 2 hours’ drive away from Nairobi, It offers great sceneries including bird watching, giraffe, buffalo, and zebras.
withing Lake Naivasha National part, your can get to visit Elsamere Lodge, home to Joy and George Adamson a haven for Nature Lovers. Lake Naivasha is one of the fresh water lakes in Kenya and also the Second Largest, sitting the highest point of the Great Rift Valley.
Lake Naivasha Safari Tour, offers one of the greatest home of birds, with over 80 species of birds recorded and supports a healthy fish population;including the Tilapia, black base, and the cray fish thus attracting some the great birds Including the African Eagle who usually nest around the shores of the Lake. It’s surely one of the best places for birds watching experience in Kenya.
Pick-up Time: 0630 – 0730 hours
Pick up from your hotel, or residence, and at a central pickup point for local citizens. At 0800 hrs, Drive to Lake Naivasha with stops at view-point to experience the scenic Great Rift Valley.
- A boat ride at Lake Naivasha
- Visit to Elsamere Lodge
- Foot Safari on Crescent Island Conservancy
The package includes:
- Exclusive Tour Van Transport
- Qualified Tour Driver Guide
- Park Entry Fee
- 500ml drinking water bottled
- Comprehensive game drive
- Pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fee to Joy Adamson Elsamere Lodge
- Entrance fee to Crescent Island Conservancy
- Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha
The package is Exclusive of:
- Meals taken during the day
- Insurance cover for travelers
- Optional activities
- Personal Expenses
- any item not included above