Hell’s Gate National Park One Day Safari Tour
The Hell’s Gate National Park, is 90km from Nairobi via Naivasha town. Deriving its name from the intense geothermal activities around it, the park is home to game viewing, birds watching, hiking and also biking.
It provides an avenue for great day trips from around and also offers great bio-diversity to be enjoyed and experienced
The Hell’s Gate Park is best explored by bike since it lacks any dangerous wild animals, however, we’ll still have our tour van following through as you enjoy your bike ride.
- Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub-clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa.
- Wildlife viewing
- Raptor nesting in cliffs
- Hot springs
- The Olkaria Geothermal Station
- The Mervyn Carnelley Raptor Hide
- Tourist circuits, nature trails
0600 hrs: pick-up from hotel
0700 hrs: Depart Nairobi for Hells gate 2 hour drive.
0900 hrs: arrive at the gate of hells gate national park.
1400 hrs: drive to Naivasha for lunch
1500 hrs: Depart to Nairobi, back to your hotels
The package includes:
- Exclusive Tour Van Transport
- Qualified Tour Driver Guide
- Park Entry Fee
- 500ml drinking water bottled
- Comprehensive game drive
- Bicycle renting charges
- Pick-up and drop off
The package is Exclusive of:
- Meals taken during the day
- Insurance cover for travelers
- Optional activities
- Personal Expenses
- any item not included above